CORAL SPRINGS, FL – City leaders required Thursday the closure of all fitness studios, dance studios, gymnasiums or any other place of business that can host individual or group physical activity.
The requirement is part of the Coral Springs declaration of emergency order related to the coronavirus.
Coral Springs also announced:
Broward Health and Cleveland Clinic Coral Springs are extending mobile, drive-through testing by appointment only.
Broward Health - Effective immediately, individuals must register by calling 954-320-5730 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. and further instructions will be provided for testing, including location.
To meet the criteria for testing, individuals must be:
- Prescreened and meet CDC and DOH testing guidelines
- Prequalified with a prescription
- Preregistered through the call-center
Things you must bring:
- Proper ID required inclusive of name, date of birth and photo. (can be one of the following documented):
- FL Driver’s License
- State-issued ID
- Patient confirmation number from call center
*Not available at the Coral Spring location at this time
Cleveland Clinic has not released when they will start testing in Coral Springs but indicated their Coral Springs location will be a mobile testing site, with a prescription.
Closures and Suspensions Update
- Census field workers are suspended until May, when they will be knocking on the doors of homes that haven’t turned in their questionnaires. The public is encouraged to respond to the 2020 Census online, by phone or mail.
- Broward County Libraries are closed until further notice.