CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Friday, June 19, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 19)
- Coral Springs has 440 cases – up 11 cases from Thursday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
271 in the 33063 zip code.
240 in the 33065 zip code.
66 in the 33067 zip code.
352 in the 33068 zip code.
139 in the 33071 zip code.
157 in the 33073 zip code.
123 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 10,448 cases.
- Florida has 89,748 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,533,876 (Negative: 1,443,123)
- Total deaths in Florida: 3,104
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 12,774
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus. The number of antibody results above do not reflect those recovered either.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.