CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Friday, June 26, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 26)
- Since the start of the emergency, Coral Springs has had 529 cases – up 16 cases from Thursday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
330 in the 33063 zip code.
298 in the 33065 zip code.
90 in the 33067 zip code.
418 in the 33068 zip code.
173 in the 33071 zip code.
199 in the 33073 zip code.
146 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 13,320 cases.
- Florida has 122,960 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,770,081 (Negative: 1,645,925)
- Total deaths in Florida: 3,366
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 13,987
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.