CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Friday, June 12, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 12)
- Coral Springs has 369 cases – up 20 cases from Thursday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
219 in the 33063 zip code.
210 in the 33065 zip code.
55 in the 33067 zip code.
274 in the 33068 zip code.
122 in the 33071 zip code.
127 in the 33073 zip code.
90 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 8,589 cases.
- Florida has 70,971 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,336,895 (Negative: 1,264,928)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,877
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 11,706
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.