CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Friday, July 31, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 53 new cases reported Friday. (2,305 total cases)
- In the zip codes that include all of Coral Springs or part of it:
32 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1,423 total cases)
32 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (1,462 total cases)
17 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (432 total cases)
26 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (872 total cases)
15 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (845 total cases)
11 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (592 total cases)
- 1,104 new cases reported on Friday. (55,411 total cases)
- Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 10.8% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 33 new deaths reported on Friday. (709 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 50 new people hospitalized reported on Friday. (3,233 total people hospitalized) (6% of all cases)
- Florida had 8,983 new cases reported on Friday. (470,386 total cases)
- Florida had 257 new deaths reported on Friday. (6,843 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.