CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Friday, July 17, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 59 new cases reported Friday. (1,433 total cases)
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
38 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (909 total cases)
43 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (874 total cases)
13 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (266 total cases)
42 new cases in the 33068 zip code. (1,070 total cases)
21 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (507 total cases)
21 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (560 total cases)
18 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (431 total cases)
- 1,351 new cases reported on Friday. (36,913 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 14.3% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 13 new deaths reported on Friday. (477 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 239 new people hospitalized reported on Friday. (2,682 total people hospitalized) (7% of all cases)
- Florida had 11,345 new cases reported on Friday. (327,241 total cases)
- Florida had 128 new deaths reported on Friday. (4,805 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.