CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Friday, July 24, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 63 new cases reported Friday. (1,937 total cases)
- In the zip codes that include all of Coral Springs or part of it:
49 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1180 total cases)
39 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (1175 total cases)
7 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (343 total cases)
36 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (715 total cases)
23 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (709 total cases)
15 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (526 total cases)
- 1,592 new cases reported on Friday. (46,576 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 15.7% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 10 new deaths reported on Friday. (546 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 43 new people hospitalized reported on Friday. (2,958 total people hospitalized) (6% of all cases)
- Florida had 12,462 new cases reported on Friday. (402,312 total cases)
- Florida had 135 new deaths reported on Friday. (5,653 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.