CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Thursday, May 28 update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated May 28)
- Coral Springs has 280 cases – up eight from Wednesday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
179 in the 33063 zip code.
164 in the 33065 zip code.
44 in the 33067 zip code.
215 in the 33068 zip code.
94 in the 33071 zip code.
85 in the 33073 zip code.
63 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 6,975 cases.
- Florida has 54,497 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 984,160 (Negative: 928,742)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,413
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 9,982
- Reminder: Coral Springs is providing PCR testing for employees of local businesses every Monday, from 8-4:30 p.m. Located at Sportsplex Drive, testing is offered to city-based business employees and results will come within 24 hours. Details here.
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.