CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Friday, June 5, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 5)
- Coral Springs has 302 cases – up five case from Thursday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
197 in the 33063 zip code.
174 in the 33065 zip code.
47 in the 33067 zip code.
237 in the 33068 zip code.
98 in the 33071 zip code.
98 in the 33073 zip code.
71 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 7,572 cases.
- Florida has 61,488 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,135,865 (Negative: 1,073,452)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,660
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 10,794
Broward County decided Friday to permit summer camps and youth sports to re-open from the pandemic. Coral Springs officials said they are reviewing the order and will make an announcement next week.
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.