CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Friday, Sept. 25, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- Since Sept. 23, 7 new cases reported Friday. (3,365 total cases)
- Since Sept. 23, 374 new cases reported Friday. (76,520 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread) on Friday: 3.02% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- Since Sept. 23, 21 new deaths reported Friday. (1,364 total deaths) (2% of all cases)
- Since Sept. 23, 5,388 new cases reported Friday. (695,887 total cases)
- Since Sept. 23, 297 new deaths reported Friday. (13,915 total deaths) (2% of all cases)
- Broward County eases coronavirus restrictions on restaurants, catering halls, and more
- Broward County schools planning to reopen starting on oct. 14
- Coral Springs Museum of Art gallery set to open on Oct. 10
- More than 100 businesses in the process of opening in Coral Springs during pandemic
- Coral Springs congregations begin offering in-person religious services
- It’s a first: all-virtual musical coming to Coral Springs school
Locations for testing sites:
- Coral Springs and regional COVID-19 testing sites
- Check out this website for jobs in Coral Springs and other cities throughout South Florida
Also, worth reading:
- Coral Springs offers businesses help applying for state and federal funds
- Latest Coral Springs unemployment rate
- Coral Springs issues guidelines on sports leagues and pool
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and sign up for FREE TAPinto Coral Springs E-News alerts to be the first to read about all things Coral Springs.
Download the FREE TAPinto App. Click here for Android - Click here for iOS for breaking news, traffic/weather alerts, and special offers.
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.