CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Monday, June 29, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 29)
- Since the start of the emergency, Coral Springs has had 605 cases – up 25 cases from Sunday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
384 in the 33063 zip code.
336 in the 33065 zip code.
103 in the 33067 zip code.
455 in the 33068 zip code.
200 in the 33071 zip code.
223 in the 33073 zip code.
173 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 15,045 cases.
- Florida has 146,341 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,914,151 (Negative: 1,766,402)
- Total deaths in Florida: 3,447
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 14,354
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.