CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Monday, June 22, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 22)
- Coral Springs has 469 cases – up five cases from Sunday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
289 in the 33063 zip code.
263 in the 33065 zip code.
73 in the 33067 zip code.
370 in the 33068 zip code.
146 in the 33071 zip code.
176 in the 33073 zip code.
129 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 11,327 cases.
- Florida has 100,217 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,618,540 (Negative: 1,517,270)
- Total deaths in Florida: 3,173
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 13,119
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.