CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Monday, July 27, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 62 new cases reported Monday. (2,113 total cases)
- In the zip codes that include all of Coral Springs or part of it:
70 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1,287 total cases)
66 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (1,219 total cases)
29 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (382 total cases)
44 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (784 total cases)
34 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (744 total cases)
24 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (561 total cases)
- 1,448 new cases reported on Monday. (50,296 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 13.3% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 2 new deaths reported on Monday. (607 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 64 new people hospitalized reported on Monday. (3,072 total people hospitalized) (6% of all cases)
- Florida had 8,901 new cases reported on Monday. (427,698 total cases)
- Florida had 77 new deaths reported on Monday. (5,931 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.