CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Monday, June 15, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 15)
- Coral Springs has 381 cases – up seven cases from Sunday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
230 in the 33063 zip code.
218 in the 33065 zip code.
58 in the 33067 zip code.
288 in the 33068 zip code.
125 in the 33071 zip code.
137 in the 33073 zip code.
96 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 9,086 cases.
- Florida has 77,326 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,431,164 (Negative: 1,352,858)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,938
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 12,015
Antibody test information is updated on Fridays:
-Broward County has 993 people testing positive for antibodies.
-Total tested for antibodies in Florida: 179,109 (Negative: 171,364)
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus. The number of antibody results above do not reflect those recovered either.)
- Broward County is requiring retail stores and restaurants to post signage with social distancing and facial covering information. Coral Springs will print color copies of the required signs and distribute them to local businesses.
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.