CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Saturday, June 20, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 20)
- Since the start of the emergency, Coral Springs has had 450 cases – up 10 cases from Friday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
281 in the 33063 zip code.
248 in the 33065 zip code.
71 in the 33067 zip code.
360 in the 33068 zip code.
143 in the 33071 zip code.
170 in the 33073 zip code.
123 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 10,837cases.
- Florida has 93,797 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,562,280 (Negative: 1,467,475)
- Total deaths in Florida: 3,144
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 12,939
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.”
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Saturday the “vast majority” of new cases are from young people who don’t have symptoms of the virus. He also said, despite the rising number of COVID-19 positive cases, hospitalization rates are low throughout the state.
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.