CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Saturday, July 11, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated July 11)
- Since the start of the pandemic, Coral Springs has had 1,045 cases – up 52 cases from Friday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
682 in the 33063 zip code.
631 in the 33065 zip code.
193 in the 33067 zip code.
773 in the 33068 zip code.
355 in the 33071 zip code.
420 in the 33073 zip code.
322 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has had 28,253 cases since the start of the pandemic.
- Broward County had 1,576 new cases reported on Saturday with 15.9% of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- Broward County had 17 new deaths reported on Saturday. (2% of all cases) (455 total deaths since the start of the pandemic)
- Broward County has had 2,505 people hospitalized since the start of the pandemic. (9% of all cases).
- Florida has had 254,511 cases since the start of the pandemic.
- Florida has had 4,197 resident deaths since the start of the pandemic.
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.