CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Saturday, July 18, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 56 new cases reported Saturday. (1,489 total cases)
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
31 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (940 total cases)
31 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (905 total cases)
11 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (277total cases)
49 new cases in the 33068 zip code. (1,119total cases)
22 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (529 total cases)
15 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (575total cases)
18 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (431 total cases)
- 1,248 new cases reported on Saturday. (36,913 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 13.8% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 11 new deaths reported on Saturday. (488 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 239 new people hospitalized reported on Saturday. (2,682 total people hospitalized) (7% of all cases)
- Florida had 10,328 new cases reported on Saturday. (327,241 total cases)
- Florida had 90 new deaths reported on Saturday. (4,895 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.