CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Saturday, July 25, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 65 new cases reported Saturday. (2,002 total cases)
- In the zip codes that include all of Coral Springs or part of it:
37 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1,217 total cases)
44 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (1,219 total cases)
10 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (353 total cases)
25 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (740 total cases)
35 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (744 total cases)
11 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (537 total cases)
- 1,619 new cases reported on Saturday. (46,576 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 13% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 34 new deaths reported on Saturday. (580 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 50 new people hospitalized reported on Saturday. (3,008 total people hospitalized) (6% of all cases)
- Florida had 12,199 new cases reported on Saturday. (414,511 total cases)
- Florida had 124 new deaths reported on Saturday. (5,777 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.