CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Friday, May 9 update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated May 9)
- Coral Springs has 225 cases – up eight from Friday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
110 in the 33063 zip code.
124 in the 33065 zip code.
37 in the 33067 zip code.
176 in the 33068 zip code.
81 in the 33071 zip code.
59 in the 33073 zip code.
51 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 5,780 cases.
- Florida has 40,001 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 528,413 (Negative: 487,730)
- Total deaths in Florida: 1,715
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 7,093
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
- Do you know a mother being treated at a Broward Health hospital? You can send her a digital Mother's Day card. The hospital staff will print the e-card and hand-deliver it to her. To send a free virtual card, click here.
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.