CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Saturday, May 23 update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated May 23)
- Coral Springs has 261 cases – up five from Friday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
160 in the 33063 zip code.
152 in the 33065 zip code.
40 in the 33067 zip code.
202 in the 33068 zip code.
89 in the 33071 zip code.
82 in the 33073 zip code.
57 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 6,649 cases.
- Florida has 50,127 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 858,112 (Negative: 806,310)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,232
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 9,310
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.