CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Saturday, May 16 update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated May 16)
- Coral Springs has 240 cases – no change from Friday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
135 in the 33063 zip code.
138 in the 33065 zip code.
37 in the 33067 zip code.
186 in the 33068 zip code.
85 in the 33071 zip code.
63 in the 33073 zip code.
56 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 6,201 cases.
- Florida has 44,811 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 630,795 (Negative: 585,236)
- Total deaths in Florida: 1,964
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 8,146
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
- Does your business need face coverings, hand sanitizer and a guide to safely re-open in Coral Springs on Monday? City of Coral Springs, Broward Health and Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce are providing packages of those supplies. Learn more here.
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.