CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Saturday, June 6, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 6)
- Coral Springs has 309 cases – up seven case from Friday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
201 in the 33063 zip code.
177in the 33065 zip code.
49 in the 33067 zip code.
239 in the 33068 zip code.
101 in the 33071 zip code.
100 in the 33073 zip code.
74 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 7,690 cases.
- Florida has 62,768 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,175,106 (Negative: 1,111,427)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,688
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 10,891
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.