CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Saturday, June 13, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 13)
- Coral Springs has 372 cases – up three cases from Friday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
223 in the 33063 zip code.
210 in the 33065 zip code.
57 in the 33067 zip code.
284 in the 33068 zip code.
123 in the 33071 zip code.
133 in the 33073 zip code.
93 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 8,864 cases.
- Florida has 73,552 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,371,401 (Negative: 1,296,861)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,925
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 11,874
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.