CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Sunday, June 21, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 21)
- Since the start of the emergency, Coral Springs has had 464 cases – up 14 cases from Saturday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
287 in the 33063 zip code.
259 in the 33065 zip code.
73 in the 33067 zip code.
367 in the 33068 zip code.
145 in the 33071 zip code.
173 in the 33073 zip code.
128 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 11,115 cases.
- Florida has 97,291 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,600,335 (Negative: 1,502,005)
- Total deaths in Florida: 3,161
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 13,037
Antibody test information is updated on Fridays:
-Broward County has 1,119 people testing positive for antibodies.
-Total tested for antibodies in Florida: 206,789 (Negative: 191,132)
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus. The number of antibody results above do not reflect those recovered either.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.