CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Sunday, July 26, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 49 new cases reported Sunday. (2,051 total cases)
- In the zip codes that include all of Coral Springs or part of it:
25 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1,242 total cases)
30 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (1,249 total cases)
15 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (368 total cases)
19 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (759 total cases)
9 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (753 total cases)
13 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (550 total cases)
- 2,774 new cases reported on Sunday. (46,576 total cases)
- Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 12.3% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 25 new deaths reported on Sunday. (605 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 30 new people hospitalized reported on Sunday. (3,958 total people hospitalized) (6% of all cases)
- Florida had 9,338 new cases reported on Sunday. (423,855 total cases)
- Florida had 77 new deaths reported on Sunday. (5,854 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.