CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Sunday, July 19, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 72 new cases reported Sunday. (1,561 total cases)
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
35 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (975 total cases)
43 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (948 total cases)
14 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (291 total cases)
52 new cases in the 33068 zip code. (1,171 total cases)
29 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (558 total cases)
17 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (592 total cases)
28 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (459 total cases)
- 1,176 new cases reported on Sunday. (36,913 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 12.8% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 5 new deaths reported on Sunday. (493 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 73 new people hospitalized reported on Sunday. (2,755 total people hospitalized) (7% of all cases)
- Florida had 12,523 new cases reported on Sunday. (350,047 total cases)
- Florida had 87 new deaths reported on Sunday. (4,805 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.