CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Sunday, May 3 update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated May 3)
- Coral Springs has 205 cases – no change from Saturday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
96 in the 33063 zip code.
108 in the 33065 zip code.
37 in the 33067 zip code.
159 in the 33068 zip code.
73 in the 33071 zip code.
56 in the 33073 zip code.
48 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 5,312 cases.
- Florida has 36,078 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 428,744 (Negative: 392,111)
- Total deaths in Florida: 1,379
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 6,035
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
- On Tuesday, residents will be able to pick up food at a Feeding South Florida drive-through site at Coral Square Mall in Coral Springs. The site will open at 9 am and there will be food for about 700 families.
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.