CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Saturday, May 17 update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated May 17)
- Coral Springs has 240 cases – no change from Friday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
147 in the 33063 zip code.
138 in the 33065 zip code.
38 in the 33067 zip code.
186 in the 33068 zip code.
85 in the 33071 zip code.
63 in the 33073 zip code.
56 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 6,243 cases.
- Florida has 45,588 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 653,081 (Negative: 606,204)
- Total deaths in Florida: 1,973
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 8,230
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.