CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Thursday, July 9, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated July 9)
- Since the start of the emergency, Coral Springs has had 921 cases – up 31 cases from Wednesday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
595 in the 33063 zip code.
544 in the 33065 zip code.
168 in the 33067 zip code.
689 in the 33068 zip code.
314 in the 33071 zip code.
382 in the 33073 zip code.
286 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 25,102 cases.
- Florida has 232,718 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 2,359,636 (Negative: 2,124,680)
- Total deaths in Florida: 4,111
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 17,167
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.