CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Thursday, July 16, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 56 new cases reported Monday. (1,374 total cases)
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
42 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (871 total cases)
41 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (831 total cases)
9 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (253 total cases)
64 new cases in the 33068 zip code. (1028 total cases)
45 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (486 total cases)
32 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (539 total cases)
21 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (413 total cases)
- 1,433 new cases reported on Thursday. (35,566 total cases)
Positivity rate (key local indicator of infection spread): 16.6% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 0 new deaths reported on Thursday. (464 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 27 new people hospitalized reported on Thursday. (2,643 total people hospitalized) (8% of all cases)
- Florida had 10,085 new cases reported on Thursday. (301,810 total cases)
- Florida had 156 new deaths reported on Thursday. (4,677 total deaths) (2% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.