CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Thursday, July 23, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 62 new cases reported Thursday. (1,874 total cases)
- In the zip codes that include all of Coral Springs or part of it:
43 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1131 total cases)
35 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (1136 total cases)
5 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (336 total cases)
21 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (679 total cases)
7 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (686 total cases)
16 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (511 total cases)
- 1,268 new cases reported on Thursday. (45,010 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 14.1% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 7 new deaths reported on Thursday. (536 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 35 new people hospitalized reported on Thursday. (2,915 total people hospitalized) (7% of all cases)
- Florida had 19,239 new cases reported on Thursday. (389,868 total cases)
- Florida had 173 new deaths reported on Thursday. (5,518 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.