CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Thursday, July 30, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 75 new cases reported Thursday. (2,305 total cases)
- In the zip codes that include all of Coral Springs or part of it:
41 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1,391 total cases)
65 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (1,428 total cases)
15 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (415 total cases)
24 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (846 total cases)
22 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (845 total cases)
11 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (592 total cases)
- 1,383 new cases reported on Thursday. (54,312 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 13.8% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 38 new deaths reported on Thursday. (676 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 49 new people hospitalized reported on Thursday. (3,233 total people hospitalized) (6% of all cases)
- Florida had 9,943 new cases reported on Thursday. (461,379 total cases)
- Florida had 253 new deaths reported on Thursday. (6,596 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.