CORAL SPRINGS, FL - The number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Coral Springs on Thursday was 126 – up eight from Wednesday, according to Florida Department of Health (updated April 16).
- 37 cases in the 33063 zip code.
- 63 cases in the 33065 zip code.
- 29 cases in the 33067 zip code.
- 76 cases in the 33068 zip code.
- 43 cases in the 33071 zip code.
- 39 cases in the 33073 zip code.
- 34 cases in the 33076 zip code.
In all, Broward County has 3,459 coronavirus cases.
In other coronavirus-related news:
- Every Tuesday, residents will be able to pick up food at a Feeding South Florida drive-through site at Coral Square Mall in Coral Springs, officials said Thursday. The site will open at 9 am and there will be food for 700 families.
- Starting on April 20, Broward County schools will open a central call-in center to handle technology issues related to distance learning at home, Superintendent Robert Runcie said.
- Want to thank Broward Health Coral Springs’ doctors, nurses or other healthcare workers for all they are doing right now ? Now you can -- virtually. You can submit notes here.
- Broward Health is opening a second mobile COVID-19 testing unit on April 20 at Festival Marketplace at 2900 W. Sample Road in Pompano Beach. Patients need a doctor's script and they have to pre-register. To schedule a time to be tested, call 954-320-5730 between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.