CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Thursday, June 11, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 11)
- Coral Springs has 349 cases – up eight case from Wednesday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
216 in the 33063 zip code.
200 in the 33065 zip code.
55 in the 33067 zip code.
261 in the 33068 zip code.
115 in the 33071 zip code.
119 in the 33073 zip code.
85 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 8,337 cases.
- Florida has 69,069 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,307,728 (Negative: 1,237,679)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,848
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 11,571
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.