CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Thursday, June 4, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 4)
- Coral Springs has 297 cases – up five case from Wednesday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
195 in the 33063 zip code.
173 in the 33065 zip code.
47 in the 33067 zip code.
229 in the 33068 zip code.
97 in the 33071 zip code.
93 in the 33073 zip code.
69 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 7,462 cases.
- Florida has 60,183 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,107,952 (Negative: 1,046,860)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,607
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 10,652
Another coronavirus testing site has opened in Coral Springs.
The new one is at the Publix Plaza on Sample Road and Coral Ridge Drive. No appointment is necessary to get tested. It’s open Monday through Friday, 9 am – 5 pm, to people who are 18 and older.
The other site is at Mullins Hall in Mullins Park. Appointments must be made there by calling 954-412-7300.
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.