CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Thursday, June 18, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 18)
- Coral Springs has 429 cases – up nine cases from Wednesday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
263 in the 33063 zip code.
236 in the 33065 zip code.
61 in the 33067 zip code.
337 in the 33068 zip code.
136 in the 33071 zip code.
154 in the 33073 zip code.
118 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 10,111 cases.
- Florida has 85,926 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,512,315 (Negative: 1,425,386)
- Total deaths in Florida: 3,061
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 12,577
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.