CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Tuesday, June 9, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 9)
- Coral Springs has 337 cases – up 10 case from Monday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
213 in the 33063 zip code.
193 in the 33065 zip code.
53 in the 33067 zip code.
245 in the 33068 zip code.
111 in the 33071 zip code.
109 in the 33073 zip code.
82 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 8,035 cases.
- Florida has 66,000 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,259,283 (Negative: 1,192,305)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,765
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 11,185
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
- CareerSource Broward will hold a virtual job fair on June 11 to give job-seekers access to employers hiring right now. To register/learn more, click here.
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.