CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Tuesday, June 23, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 23)
- Since the start of the emergency, Coral Springs has had 481 cases – up 12 cases from Monday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
298 in the 33063 zip code.
275 in the 33065 zip code.
75 in the 33067 zip code.
380 in the 33068 zip code.
150 in the 33071 zip code.
182 in the 33073 zip code.
132 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 11,744 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,641,863 (Negative: 1,537,271)
- Total deaths in Florida: 3,238
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 13,325
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.