CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Tuesday, June 16, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 16)
- Coral Springs has 408 cases – up 27 seven cases from Monday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
242 in the 33063 zip code.
231 in the 33065 zip code.
58 in the 33067 zip code.
307 in the 33068 zip code.
131 in the 33071 zip code.
145 in the 33073 zip code.
106 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 9,498 cases.
- Florida has 80,109 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,461,297 (Negative: 1,380,200)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,993
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 12,206
Antibody Test Information Is Updated Every Friday
-Broward County has 993 people testing positive for antibodies.
-Total tested for antibodies in Florida: 179,109 (Negative: 171,364)
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus. The number of antibody results above do not reflect those recovered either.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.