CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Tuesday, June 30, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 30):
- Since the start of the emergency, Coral Springs has had 635 cases – up 30 cases from Monday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
400 in the 33063 zip code.
359 in the 33065 zip code.
109 in the 33067 zip code.
467 in the 33068 zip code.
213 in the 33071 zip code.
233 in the 33073 zip code.
181 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 15,045 cases.
- Florida has 152,434 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,946,510 (Negative: 1,792,561)
- Total deaths in Florida: 3,604
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 15,624
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.