CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Tuesday, July 28, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 55 new cases reported Tuesday. (2,168 total cases)
- In the zip codes that include all of Coral Springs or part of it:
33 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1,320 total cases)
98 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (1,317 total cases)
10 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (392 total cases)
20 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (804 total cases)
46 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (790 total cases)
12 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (573 total cases)
- 898 new cases reported on Tuesday. (51,657 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 10.8% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 0 new deaths reported on Tuesday. (607 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 58 new people hospitalized reported on Tuesday. (3,130 total people hospitalized) (6% of all cases)
- Florida had 9,243 new cases reported on Tuesday. (441,977 total cases)
- Florida had 186 new deaths reported on Tuesday. (6,117 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.