CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Tuesday, July 21, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 86 new cases reported Tuesday. (1,708 total cases)
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
49 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1024 total cases)
28 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (976 total cases)
14 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (305 total cases)
63 new cases in the 33068 zip code. (1,234 total cases)
29 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (587 total cases)
21 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (613 total cases)
14 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (473 total cases)
- 1,614 new cases reported on Tuesday. (40,976 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 15.1% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 5 new deaths reported on Tuesday. (517 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 39 new people hospitalized reported on Tuesday. (2,794 total people hospitalized) (7% of all cases)
- Florida had 9,373 new cases reported on Tuesday. (369,834 total cases)
- Florida had 134 new deaths reported on Tuesday. (5,206 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.