CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Wednesday, July 22, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 104 new cases reported Wednesday. (1,812 total cases)
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
64 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1088 total cases)
125 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (1101 total cases)
26 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (331 total cases)
109 new cases in the 33068 zip code. (1,343 total cases)
71 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (658 total cases)
50 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (663 total cases)
22 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (495 total cases)
- 1,180 new cases reported on Wednesday. (43,747 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 12.4% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 12 new deaths reported on Wednesday. (529 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 86 new people hospitalized reported on Wednesday. (2,880 total people hospitalized) (7% of all cases)
- Florida had 9,752 new cases reported on Wednesday. (379,619 total cases)
- Florida had 138 new deaths reported on Wednesday. (5,345 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.