CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Wednesday, June 17, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 17)
- Coral Springs has 420 cases – up 12 cases from Tuesday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
256 in the 33063 zip code.
233 in the 33065 zip code.
61 in the 33067 zip code.
328 in the 33068 zip code.
135 in the 33071 zip code.
151 in the 33073 zip code.
112 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 9,812 cases.
- Florida has 82,719 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,486,759 (Negative: 1,403,040)
- Total deaths in Florida: 3,018
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 12,389
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.