CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Wednesday, July 29, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 62 new cases reported Wednesday. (2,230 total cases)
- In the zip codes that include all of Coral Springs or part of it:
30 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1,350 total cases)
46 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (1,363 total cases)
8 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (400 total cases)
18 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (822 total cases)
33 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (823 total cases)
8 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (581 total cases)
- 1,325 new cases reported on Wednesday. (52,970 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 12.7% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 31 new deaths reported on Wednesday. (638 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 64 new people hospitalized reported on Wednesday. (3,184 total people hospitalized) (6% of all cases)
- Florida had 9,448 new cases reported on Wednesday. (451,423 total cases)
- Florida had 216 new deaths reported on Wednesday. (6,333 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.