CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Wednesday, June 10, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated June 10)
- Coral Springs has 341 cases – up four cases from Tuesday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
215 in the 33063 zip code.
196 in the 33065 zip code.
54 in the 33067 zip code.
253 in the 33068 zip code.
112 in the 33071 zip code.
115 in the 33073 zip code.
85 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 8,193 cases.
- Florida has 67,371 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 1,280,003 (Negative: 1,211,652)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,801
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 11,345
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.