CORAL SPRINGS, FL – Swimming coach. Fire equipment. Medical evaluations.
These were among the projects and expenses approved Wednesday by Coral Springs City Commission at a cost of at least $679,800.
Here’s what commissioners approved during their June 3 public meeting:
- Swim coach services from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2022. Swim Phish, Inc. of Coral Springs will get annual stipend of $25,000.
- Fire equipment parts, supplies, and service from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021. Ten-8 Fire Equipment, Inc. of Bradenton, Fla, will get estimated annual payment of $75,000.
- Tandem axle truck. SBL Freightliner LLC/Lou Bachrodt Freightliner of Pompano Beach will be paid $127,170.
- Maintenance and inspection of building automation systems citywide from June 4, 2020 to June 3, 2021. Design Controls, Inc/DCI Systems Group, Inc. of Oakland Park will get annual payment of up to $100,000.
- Medical evaluations/physicals. Life Extension Clinics, Inc. of Tampa will get annual payment of $140,000.
- Security guard services from June 16 to March 8, 2025. Universal Protection Service, LLC/Allied Universal Security Services, LLC of Santa Ana, Ca. will get annual payment of $212,800.
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.