CORAL SPRINGS, FL – Police will begin cracking down on price gouging and arresting any person caught jacking up prices of services and products, city officials said Wednesday.
City officials also announced:
- The City Commission meeting scheduled for Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. is canceled.
- Code compliance, business tax, zoning inquiries and landlord registrations will continue to operate electronically through e-trackit or by contacting the Call Center at 954-344-5964.
- To check on the status of a code case or business tax, and/or for all payments please use e-trackit. You may also e-mail email@example.com.
- Most code cases scheduled for a hearing in March, April, or May are being rescheduled for later this year. You will receive a notice in writing of the new hearing date and will be able to check the date online the week of March 23.
- Applications for business tax and landlord registrations can be found on the city’s website, and submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paint applications for homes and businesses and tree removal permits will be restricted to email only until further notice.
- For additional zoning information contact 954-344-1160.
- Effective immediately, all parks are closed until further notice.
- All Broward County schools are closed until April 15.
- Waste Pro service will continue to run as scheduled.
- It is advised to support local businesses by ordering takeout meals.