CORAL SPRINGS, FL – Coral Springs has suspended city events and programming that will have 50 or more people for the next eight weeks.
Officials also announced:
- All park facilities will close effective Wednesday, March 18, including aquatics, tennis center, Coral Springs Gymnasium and facility rentals.
- All temporary use permits for special events are suspended.
- All city recreational programs, tournaments, events and spring break camps are suspended.
- All Coral Springs recognized sports leagues are suspended.
- All Coral Springs Museum of Art classes, camps and programming are suspended.
- City Hall in the Mall will be closed effective Wednesday, March 18.
- Coral Springs Commission Workshop is canceled for Wednesday, March 18.
- Commission office hours are suspended. Residents who would like to schedule an appointment by phone with a City Official are asked to call: 954-344-5911.
- The Center for the Arts has postponed shows through March 31.
- Florida Panther’s Ice Den is closed until further notice.
Visit the city’s website for all event cancelations and suspensions.
The Coral Square Mall announced a change to its operating hours effective March 17. They will open from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 12-6 p.m. Sunday until further notice.
The City’s Economic Development Office has activated the Business Hotline – 954-344-5772, to answer questions and address concerns related to Coral Springs commerce. To support local businesses, city officials are working to procure raw materials, goods, and services from local vendors.
Questions related to coronavirus should be directed to the Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Call Center at 1-866-779-6121 or by email at COVID-19@FLHealth.gov.
Residents concerned they may have been exposed to coronavirus or are experiencing symptoms should call 954-412-7300 before traveling to any health care facility.
Stay informed on the latest CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of coronavirus by visiting their website.