CORAL SPRINGS, FL – Starting Friday morning, residents are required to stay at home and off the roads unless they have a "permissible use," city officials said in an emergency order.
In the most restrictive action yet since the start of the coronavirus crisis, Coral Springs’ “Safer at Home” order restricts residents from leaving their homes, except for the following reasons:
- Traveling to or from an essential business
- Seeking emergency assistance
- Going to or from work, for an essential business
- Seeking outdoor recreational activities while practicing social distancing
- Traveling to a religious institution or place of worship
- Traveling to or from any place as a caregiver
Read the order here.